Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thank you Thank you

Thanks to everyone for the congrats on the MATH win. Everyone was quite nice on my blog. I noticed (as I expected) a lot of people were not happy about the turbo format. I actually think it is good for playing aggressive. You have to get a good run of cards -but you have to do that in a normal tournament too. With people in a push or fold mode, I think you can steal more pots, and win more races -since the AJ is a mighty mighty hand in the turbo format (or so people think).


In either case I enjoyed it.


This win really helped my points on the leaderboard. Gotta love them points, right Alan? I finished in the points in 3 of the first 3 tournaments and then didn't get back until this MATH win. With almost half the BBT2 tournaments over, I am in 2nd in overall points.

How about Kajagugu? 8 tournaments played and 4 times in the money. Not just points, but in the MONEY! Oh yeah, AND each money win was at a final table. Now I know someone can get lucky but 50% of the time at the final table is impressive! And he parlayed one of those final tables into a win. Right now, Kaja is almost 100 points ahead of me and Astin (2nd and 3rd). Congrats to Kaja for playing hot at the right time.

Don't forget the MOOKIE tonight.
*Can Kaja hit a 5th final table?
*Will he remain the leader through tomorrow night and win a seat to the FTOPS Main Event? *Will RaisingCayne finally bust his cherry and get some points in his 9th BBT2 tourney played? *Can Astin and/or Drizztdj become the first player(s) to finish in the points for a 6th time (out of only 12 total tournaments)?
*Can jamyhawk prove that Monday's MATH win wasn't 100% luck and finish strong in a non-turbo tournament?
SO MUCH DRAMA IN THE BBT2, TUNE IN TONIGHT TO SEE.....

Gotta love it.

Stay patient....

3 comments:

KajaPoker said...

Thanks for all the compliments. It's been a good run so far for sure. I love all the dramz with the leaderboard. I got the spread sheet and track all the points - lots of geeky fun times.

cya 2nite and gl

yabi said...

I told you you'd take one of these down eventually!

Awesome work!

Riggstad said...

I suck