Thursday, November 29, 2007

Another final table in the Mookie


I final tabled the Mookie. It was my 6th final table in 16 tries but still no win. Gotta keep working to get the profile. I was doing pretty well last night when I ran AQ all in pre-flop to the mighty A10. The 10 beat me with a straight filling in on the river and I lost half my stack. No worries, though as the very next hand was QQ and my all in was called by AA. Those beeeetches have not been very nice to me lately. Better luck next time.

I felt I played a very solid game last night, without a single suckout. That's right, not one. I was ahead going in to every race. And they all held up, until the final two hands. I guess it was just my lucky night -until I went out. Oh well.

Congratulations to RecessRampage for taking it down! Only a few TOC spots left and he got one last night. Click on his name to check out how he did it.

I am meeting with a real estate agent tonight about putting my house up for sale. Hawkette set up the meeting with no regard to the Riverchasers tournament. ; ) Just kidding. She is so cool about my poker that I could tell her to deal with the agent on her own and let me play, and she would. But I will be attending that meeting, so GL to everyone tonight. If you didn't know, here are the details:
Tournament:
Riverchasers Online Poker Tour
When: Every Thursday. 21:00 ET
Game: NLHE Deepstack
Buyin: $10+1
Password: Riverchasers

2 comments:

smokkee said...

my nutz get sore everytime i see a blonkey final table.

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

You played very well. GG last night.