Tuesday, November 6, 2007

7 random things

A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I was double tagged by Jusdealem and Yabi .

1) I have 4 boys and my last child is a girl. She just turned 1 and I fully intend to give her anything and everything she wants anytime she wants it.

2) My 2 year old son is a maniac. He has already had 5 stitches, another time was dropped on his head on a brick fireplace giving him two black eyes (by his brother –not me), and just last night decided to eat one of our snake's frozen mice. He did say that it did not taste good.

3) My 2 year old can also pick his nose with his tongue. He inherited this from his mom –not me.
4) I once got a cat because my house was so quiet (lonely?). Now I retreat to the bathroom once in a while just to have 5 minutes of quiet time. I don’t know where the cat is.

5) I hate writing. Always have. I will never take another class again (yes, I did graduate college) because I never want to write another stupid effin paper. And now I write on this blog. WTF?

6) I was in high school in the 80’s and YES, I did have a mullet. A damn good one.

7) People tell me all the time that I look like Mark McGwire. Once in a while they tell me I look like Keifer Sutherland. Never do they tell me I look like Brad Pitt. What can you do?

I don't think there are 7 people left that have not been tagged? Willwonka? Alan? Pokerslut? Pokerwolf? $mokkee? Max? GCOX?

2 comments:

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

Um... dude... that's like breaking the rules. I just tagged you like last month. You can't tag me back!

smokkee said...

yo 'hawk, i was in H.S. in the 80's too. but, i would never admit to having a mullet.