Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy Friday to YOU!

Why is it that the people coming out of fast food restaurants are always overweight? Coincidence? I think not.

I will tell you why the Boy Scouts are so ghey. Because during football season, they schedule their major meetings (Den meetings or something like that) on Sundays at 5pm. You have to leave your house before the end of the first half of the late games and get home after the night game has started. What in the world is wrong with a Saturday meeting? Or a Tuesday or Wednesday?

Today is the last day of the month and the last day of our "sales year". I officially finished the year ranked #1 salesman. Yay me. I am Dwight Schrute. OK, not really. By the way. Dwight has his own blog. And it is pretty detailed. How intense is the internet getting when a fictional character has his own blog? I mean, I am reading the thoughts of someone who does not exist. Or does he exist because I see his character and his character has thoughts outside of the the show he is on? How bored do you have to be to read a fictional character's fictitious blog? Anyway, I feel a bit of stress relieved today since I am done with this year's contest for top salesman. Start it back up again next month. Hopefully my 40% drop in production since I started reading poker blogs won't keep me from repeating next year. Hip Hip Hooray.

Some of the poker bloggers I have been reading are so effin funny! I mean really. Entertaining! I need to update my blogroll because there have been so many more I have been visiting since BBT2 started. I have to say the BBT2 has been so fun, but also time consuming. I play in more tournaments or at least more nights a week than I did before, and I read a lot more to catch up with people's thoughts on the night before's game.

Thanks again to Al and everyone else who is making BBT2 happen. It has been fun!

Hope you have a GREAT weekend!
Stay patient....

1 comment:

jusdealem said...

I had no idea Dwight Shrute had a blog..that's too funny. Congrats on the top sales!