Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday night Foolball

All in pre-flop. I have 1/3 the stack as emptyman. So he calls for 1/3 of his stack and says: "had to. getting 2:1 on my money." Personally, I don't make that call. But hey, I am trying to become the KOSO (King of the Suck Outs). It seems that the suckouts have been ruling lately. Would you have called off 1/3 of your stack for K7sooted? I was a 62% favorite pre-flop.



My Broncos are doing well right now... But still time for them to give it up. I actually think they can hold off the Titans this time.
But I have to say: THE WORST ANNOUNCERS IN THE HISTORY OF MNF! Hands down. Never anyone worse. And that is a big compliment to Joe Theisman. He was pretty bad. I had to
actually turn down the sound for a while tonight. Couldn't take another Tony Kornheiser story interrupted 5 times - "I'm gonna finish this story now". Ughhhh. They are YOU-GEE-ELL-WHY!

Hope you are winning. Stay patient....

No comments: