Monday, November 5, 2007

How I got "Hi"Jacked

The 8th BBT2 tournament was tonight and I hated JJ. ..



I chipped up early with a slow played AA. Risky, but paid off. Put me in 3 rd place with less than 60 players left. Then I hit QQ and went all in. Alan played me brilliantly by calling with JJ. J on the turn and he is a genius. Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh, Charlie Brown!



Then I went all in with JJ and Kaja decided to fold. Woo Hoo! Maybe JJ not so bad....



A few hands later, I went all in again with JJ and this time Kaja called me with Ax. One of the 14 Aces hits and IGHN. GG all . . .

I made a comment that I threw up after losing with QQ to Alan's JJ. Kaja suggested I rename my blog "How to throw up after JJ". I LMAO.

Congratulations to Kaja for taking down the title. At least he put my chips to good use. Click over to him and congratulate him yourself...

3 comments:

jusdealem said...

Thanks for playing along with the tag.

How To Throw Up After JJ...LOL Love it. Been there, done that. :)

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

Please keep in mind I asked for the J. That's how FTP works man. Ask and ye shall receive.

KajaPoker said...

Always fun playing with you, JJamyhawk.