Thursday, January 24, 2008

So. So you think you can tell: Heaven from Hell.

Check this out. Pretty cool. Takes 10min to do. You need to correctly identify if they are really smiling or it is a fake smile. I found this at http://www.pokerblog.com/ . You think you are good at detecting tells? Poker (live) requires that you can determine if someone is really smiling. Or at least it helps if you identify a fake. Click here to find out how well you do. Below are my results (poor IMO). Post back your results to me.

3 comments:

WillWonka said...

I only got 10... oops.

OhCaptain said...

I think I figured out why I suck at online poker and excell at live poker.

After figuring out that they were movies not just still images, I ran the table for a total of 16 out of 20.

Again with the eye tells. (When a person smiles for real, it uses the muscles around the eyes and upper cheek. This movement is involuntary. When you fake it, the muscles don't move)

BigPirate said...

18/20. It's in the eyebrows.