Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Building it back up

Warning. Super low stakes ahead. This is only for all you super-micro players. High rollers can skip this post.

Variance is a nasty ass bitch! That's why it is so nice when you slap her in the face. I mean really haul off and hit her good. I played my normal game last night and actually won! Yes. There's no whining post here about suck outs. My all in AK's held up against AJ and AQ. My Pocket-Rockets actually eliminated someone from a tournament. Oh, the beauty.

I played a $5 10 person SNG on Bodog and took 2nd. And then I played a 6 person SNG on Fulltiltpoker and finished 1st.
Sharkscope says I'm "HOT". That's because I have cashed in 3 straight SNG's. With an average profit of $3.55, I only need to cash in 51 more $2 SNG's to get back to even. I can see light at the end of the tunnel. I might have to write a book "How to get Sharkscope to label you HOT". Oh, the money is going to be pouring in now.
OK, OK. I jest. I guess this is what I have to do now though. Slowly build up a bankroll at the $2 level. Let's set a goal. What about $50? I have $11 now. I have the ability to play 4 more $2 tournaments. But I knocked Variance off of me and I am on top of her now. So, I build up to $50 and then I can play 8 $5 SNG's. We will set a new goal once I get there.
I hope you are moving in a positive direction as well. Stay patient...

No comments: