Friday, January 18, 2008

0 for 2 last night in FTP SNG's. Bankroll is at $12. I didn't feel like I played bad, just didn't get the cards I needed. I finished 3rd in a 6 player, just missing the money. I guess if it is last or the bubble doesn't matter since they both pay the same: zer0.

Bodog was a different story though. I cashed in two SNG's. In one tournament ($5buy in), they paid the top 3 spots and we were down to 4 players. There was a Villain that was absolutely crazy loose. A maniac in it's purest form. He was catching the cards and eliminated most of the table himself. He had about 11,500in chips. After him was player A with 850, then me with 1150, then Player B with 2500. I'm in the BB. Here's what happened.

Villain (11,500)-button
Player A (850) SB 200
Jamyhawk (1150) BB 400 -dealt AsQh -I figure a jam is what I am going to do here if anyone limps or min raises. If someone goes all in, I will have to really think about it depending on which player does it.
Player B (2500)

Player B raises to 2500 and is all in -Maybe I call.
Villain calls -Not surprised. He is the maniac so his range is really ATC. I could still call and be ahead of at least the Villain.
Player A calls -and is all in.
Jamyhawk folds- I couldn't find the fold button fast enough.

They flip their cards:
Player B Ac3c
Villain 9s2c <--are you kidding me?
Player A KhKs

Flop 5d2h9c Turn 2d River Js

Villain wins with a set of 2's.... I just went from bubble to 2nd place in one hand. Very nice.

The very next hand, I jam with K5off and Villain calls with K2off. 2 on the flop and I go home without a chance to really play heads up with the Villain.

At least it was another profitable night on Bodog. I also finished 4th in an 18 player ($10 buy in) so I was 2 for 2 on Bodog.

Just going to keep grinding it up at the low levels.

1 comment:

snakster said...

"Just going to keep grinding it up at the low levels."

Ain't it the truth.