Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Money, so they say, is the root of all evil today



A few more things you don't care about:


-Since I finished 2006 as the top salesman in my company, and since they have decided to open a 3rd branch: I get to manage it. What does that mean: less posting time. At least for the first few months while I get my feet wet. I have managed before, but this will be a bigger responsibility than before. It will probably mean, less late night poker during the week. At least to start. I have started preparing and that is part of the reason I haven't posted as much lately.




-Bankroll update: I am now at $11. It happened like this: $12 turned to $2 after several straight losses. With my last $2, I sat at a cash table and 30 minutes later: POOF! $6. I kind of miss playing more cash tables, but I am determined to get to $50 on $2 SNG's. My ROI on $2 SNGs' is around -10% (yes, negative). My ROI on $5 SNG's is +10%. So I really want to get back to the $5 SNG's. Anyway, I took that $6 and played a 90 player $3 KO and finished 7th. Bankroll hit $21. Almost halfway there. Then lost again last night playing in $2 6 player SNG's and another $3 KO. Back to $11. . . . Life Support.




Two screenshots from last night: This first one, I have around 350 in chips and the player to my immediate right and left each have 1000 in chips. The winner of the hand had us all three covered. Everyone limps in, I jam and everyone calls. They all jam after the flop and I miss quadrupling, thanks to the river.



And this one was just one of those times I couldn't fold QQ pre-flop. Both players called my BB, so I shoved and both insta called. Slow playing bastaches.

-I followed a girl in through our hallway this morning and then into the elevator. I don't understand why you need to douse yourself in perfume, to the point, that I am having trouble not passing out from the fumes in the elevator. I mean, it's like she is "chumming" the waters for a husband. C'mon! Doesn't that Zebra print coat your wearing attract enough attention?
That's it for today. Make sure to check out WillWonka for some tips on Poker Training. Also, check out this crazy guy who plays golf in the middle of the winter.
Stay patient...

1 comment:

Schaubs said...

LOL.

Like I said I will golf in any weather if it means something.

If it is raining, well then I'd rather be drinking beer or playing poker.

The weather was around zero degrees which is about 28 your temp.

Damn Canadians always have to be different.