Monday, January 14, 2008

Finally Cashed in a SNG



$2 buy in 9 person Turbo NL. This was the final hand. We were about even in chips and saw the flop with a 2xBB raise. All in after the flop and he hit one of his 7 outs. I was 72% going in so can't complain, but the suckouts I saw were brutal. I went on to cash a 2nd time in the same night. 2 for 2. I was so stunned.

Congrats to waffles for going deep last night in the Daily Double. I had fun railing him with everyone. And make sure to check this out for latest on jeciimd and his run in Austraila. He made it through day 1. Good luck to him.

4 comments:

jusdealem said...

Nice job, jamy. I've been on a dry spell at FT, too. Back to back cashes and I would also feel stunned! GL :)

jamyhawk said...

Good luck to you judesalem, with that job situation you are wrestling with (driving again). Tough one for sure.

Riggstad said...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEC!!!!

Matt said...

Nice work. Anything to get your mind straight. It might not be a slump-buster by Miami Don's definition, but hopefully this will get you untracked.