Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fantasy Football week 1

Sorry not much poker content lately. I will be posting some hands from my cash games last night, soon. I am planning on playing in the mookie tonight. Come and play. Every Wednesday, 9pm CST on FTP. $10 buy in. Password is vegas1.

You won't believe this ridiculous shit! Check out this post from the Pokerwolf.

First week of FF was good to me. I was down 8 points going into Monday night and I had Matt Leinert and Joe Nedney versus Anquan Boldin. I was pretty confident going in, but man!, did Leinert scare me. I thought for sure I was a loser, but somehow, I won by 2 points.





Are you ready to say WTF? In an effort to thin out my New England heavy roster (and because I hate him) I traded away Tom Brady for Matt Leinert and Ahman Green. Two 3rd round picks for a 1st round. I know, it was stupid, but I wanted another starting running back and I felt that Arizona will be playing behind a lot therefore Leinert would be throwing a lot. So far that trade doesn't look so hot. I got 20 points versus the 29 I gave away. But I know Brady will bust, eventually. He will get back to 125-160 yards passing with 1 TD games, as New England pounds the ball out on the ground.

And for anyone interested, Cal was quoted in the local paper. Click here for the article. They left out one of his rushes, but still a good week for the Indians.

3 comments:

Schaubs said...

I'm not too sure about your assesment of Brady. He seems to have a few more weapons now... congrats on the win!

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

Schaubs beat me to it... Brady 120-150 yds??? Um... he's a pretty good QB.

jamyhawk said...

I know it doesn't make sense, but Brady is a 16point avg in my league from last year. Leinert is a 13point avg and Green is a 12point avg.

I figured getting 25 points for 16 was a good trade. Of course, that is based on last year and is assuming that my 3rd running back would score 0.