Monday, October 15, 2007

World Blogger Championship of Online Poker



Hand I went out on: I am on the button(9000). There is a Super loose player in BB (40,000). UTG limps, player to my immediate right (30,000) limps and I go all in 10xBB with QQ. This is really a steal attempt with the exception that the BB may call me with ATC. SB folds, BB instacalls, UTG folds and player to my right thinks, but eventually calls. Flop comes AK3. I know I am dead. The other two throw chips back and forth and at showdown: Superloose in BB had K10o/s and player to my right wins with A9o/s (pair of Aces won).

Now to the good stuff. Freakin'amazin'AL has hooked us up (by saying "us", I am assuming I will be winning a blogger tourney in the next 8 weeks).



Click here for all the details. The bottom line is extra free goodies from FTP for playing in the blogger tourneys. So cool! So if you like to earn points like this guy and I do and if you want some extra prizes on top of your winnings, then make sure to play in the BBT2 Aussie Millions Challenge.


First game is this Sunday: Check it out!




1 comment:

jusdealem said...

Hahahaaaa, dude you're killing me with these arrows...You are today's winner of Things That Make Me Laugh...congrats! :)