Friday, October 26, 2007

4 BBT2 tourneys down

I managed to play in 3 of the first 4 tournaments. I missed Monday night MATH. I only finished ITM once but did manage to make the points in all 3. Didn't do me a lot of good though, since they are resetting the points each week. No long term prize? Boo hoo. So it looks like to win something from the points, I will have to finish first in one of the weekly tournaments. The top two this week won one of the tourneys. Astin did a good job making 2 final tables so finished 3rd in points for the week. But he was still a good distance behind JJOK and Lucko who each had a tournament win this week. Maybe three final tables could have taken it?

The great thing is, we get to find out next week. See you there!

**EDIT** Al rocks by the way. Can you imagine that one guy cares enough about all us effin bloggers to put something like this together? I mean really! Why even bother? I'm sure as hell glad he did bother! And Al just informed me that the leaderboard will continue throughout the tournaments. Points. I love me some points.

1 comment:

AlCantHang said...

The overall leaderboard will continue, we're just resetting points for the Player of the Week prize.

Still working out final details for the final TLB and freeroll.