Saturday, August 25, 2007

Saturday August 25th

It's my BIRTHDAY!
My wife made a perfect evening for us last night, taking our boat out on the lake with no kids. A first in 2 1/2 years living on the lake (no kids with us). Was stressfree. Then we showered and went out to dinner -El Maguey, my favorite.
Today, watched my son play football (scrimmage); his first official game is Friday night. May play a little poker tonight. Too bad I can't hit the tables with Miamidon and LJ in Vegas. My next trip out there probably won't be until January.

Make sure to remember the Raketherake freeroll is tomorrow, if you are in it! I'll see you there.

Stay patient...

3 comments:

jjok said...

happy bday......sounds like it was a good one....!!!

jusdealem said...

Hey, Sat. was my husband's bday, too! We also went to his fave Mexican place. How 'bout that? Hope you can hold your margaritas better than he can! LOL Happy Bday!

jamyhawk said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!