Friday, August 17, 2007

It's Friday!

Whoo hoo. I need the weekend! Had a really tough week at work. Almost quit my job, almost got myself fired. But I tend to be very cool, even when I blow up, so we move forward to another week -but first the weekend.

I am going into a weekend where I had nothing planned, but is filling up quickly. My wife will probably head over to my sister-law's tonight (6 houses up), meaning my brother will come down and hang with me and our 1 year old girls (cousins). I might even fire up the Friday night donkament. Check it out.

Tomorrow at 8am, it's off to Cal's football scrimmage; by noon I'll hit the boy scout picnic for Braden (my 6 year old); at 3:00 head to Cal's annual football team picnic and pie auction; and then try to make an 8pm home poker tournament at a friend's house. So much for a relaxing Saturday.

Maybe I'll get in some FT Poker on Sunday night. Maybe even play in the Pokerslut Tour. Check it out.

Stay patient...

No comments: