Sunday, August 26, 2007

MTT success finally

So I had to thank HOY for my recent MTT success. See, he took me out late in the Mookie each of the last two weeks. And he wrote on his blog about aggressive play. I can't say enough about how much I learn from all the fellow poker bloggers. And how I get the confidence to play with bigger or should I say better, players than I. Of course my aggression took me down faster, but I would have never made this final table without them.
Actually, I was planning a blog soon about how I will no longer be playing MTT's. I have been doing great at the ring games, but couldn't hit anything in an MTT. Of course, today's freeroll meant I had to dodge all the pushmonkeys who tried to double/triple/quad up in the first 30 minutes...
I guess that's enough cheese. I guess I will play a couple more MTT's. Maybe I can eventually be half as good as the MTTmachine.

Until then,
Stay patient....

2 comments:

jusdealem said...

Hey! Congrats on your finish in the freeroll! Very, very nice job!

WillWonka said...

Very Nice!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still working on getting out to your place next month to donate.