Friday, April 1, 2011

Wish me luck....

The WSOP added Saint Louis to their Circuit Tour last year. I didn't play a single event citing that I was just too busy. One of my good friends did play and I had a piece of him. He cashed for $46,xxx . So this year, I have to try to make it to a Ring Event.

I'm playing the first Ring Event of the WSOP Circuit event in Saint Louis. Starting stack of $10,000 with 30 minute levels starting at 25/25. Antes come in at level 7. This is my kind of tournament!

4 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

gl jammy!

lightning36 said...

gl. I was hoping to play in one event there but other commitments might keep me from it.

Jestocost said...

Good luck, Jamy!

I missed last year (no $) and was planning on playing this same event or the next $345 ring event, but my parents had the nerve to come into town.

At least they brought good beer with them.

Jeremy said...

GLGL!