Monday, December 3, 2007

You must buy a Wii

First of all. Do NOT forget the MATH: 6hand NLHE tonight. Here are the dirties:
Tournament: Mondays at the Hoy
When: Every Monday. 10pm ET
Game: NLHE Deepstack
Buyin: $24+2
Password: hammer

I might not be in attendance tonight as I am very sleepy from the weekend and feel a cold coming on. Three late nights were playing poker and Big Brain Academy. If you do not have a Wii. Find one and buy it! It is the most revolutionary game system since the Atari. I cannot say enough good things about it. I know the graphics are ten times better on the PS3 and XBOX, but no way you will have as much fun as playing the Wii. You want to sit in a dark room and shoot people: don't buy a Wii. You want to play games while standing and cheering and a whole group of people are having fun: buy a Wii.

Pimpin' some bloggers.
Kaja has the funniest post here. Check out the Best Poker Screenshot Ever!
Of course it started with JJOK's Hardest earned money ever!
Check out the newest poker blogger and give him a shout: Snakster.
Best hand histories ever: Fuel55

Hope everyone going to Vegas has a great time! Wish I was going, but have to save those days off for my trip to Australia (that I'm going to win in the TOC).

Stay Patient...

3 comments:

Fuel55 said...

Love the pimpage baby ...

lj said...

wii rules. i wish wii sports was internet compatible -- i would love to pwn my fellow bloggers in wii baseball. :)

snakster said...

Thanks for the plug. I guess I should really start thinking about content now. Wii rules. My son can't get enough of it. Note to self: get Tiger Woods Golf for Wii.