Monday, December 17, 2007

Replay



Check it out. Fulltilt is letting the people left from Thurs night play a freeroll tonight to see who gets the TOC seat. How cool is that? I mean that we get to replay. How many other people are replaying what they lost on Thursday night? Al must really have some pull over there.
Come rail me tonight. Freeroll for a TOC seat. Money has already been paid out. Should see some really sick beats tonight!

Congratulations to Fuel55 and JuliusGoat. They won their TOC seats through the writing contest. See you all there!

2 comments:

KajaPoker said...

I did the calc last night. Even if jecii sits out tonight he has enough points. I didn't know they will re-run the final 13 tonight when I posted my bounty. Oh well.

Good luck tonight.

emptyman said...

3 players already with seats eh?

Hi! Come play my tourney! You? Oh, no you can't possibly win anything. Nope, nothing.

Have fun! I may show up for pure entertainment value.