Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My latest toy

Iphone. You got one yet? It is amazing. I can't say enough about how much I love it. Webpages at my fingertips. Googlereader, weather, sports updates, the ability to blog: all in my pocket everywhere I go. What's that? YOU have the internet on your phone too? Well not like the Iphone. I can open word docs, pdf's, excel, it goes on and on. Blowberry phones got nothin' on the Iphone. Oh yeah! And then there is my renewed love affair with Triumph, Rush, Shooting Star, and all my other favorite bands from when I was in high school. I can actually buy 1 song at a time. Amazing technology. . . Now if only I could download FTP onto my Iphone....

That's what I got to say today.... Sucked it up in poker last night, but I got it in good, so that's all that matters, right? We will be trying again tonight. Congrats to Skidoo for taking down the MATH last night.

Stay patient...

1 comment:

gadzooks64 said...

Played live poker last night (bubble bitch) with a guy who continually check the baseball scores on his iPhone. Sometimes I find those people so friggin annoying. Somtimes.

So, I just whipped out my Q and checked my email, checked my google reader and texted a few times while I folded my way to being bubble bitch. Sigh.