Sunday, April 6, 2008

It's the New Style. Four and Three and Two and One...

I've been trying something new and it seems to be working. I found the 18 player $8.80 Tier One SNG's to be extremely easy. It's like the nightly Token Frenzy's but much quicker. Top 30% get paid (5 tokens and $14 to 6th). I mean really? How often can you get in the top 30%. You can almost fold your way there. I actually won a token in one that I saw 4 flops. FOUR!

Then, there are several $26 buyin tournaments that play just like the $3 KO's. The 45 player SNG's and the 90 player KO's. And of course there are plenty of guarantee tournaments and the most exciting and challenging of them all: THE MATH.

So you can see from sharkscope that I am hitting some of the $8.80 SNG's and then I took first in a 45 player $26 buy in SNG. It's nice to play in one of those for $8.80 and win $400+. I also hit another $3 90 player KO for 2nd place. Those are fun! For great tips on how to kill those, check out Matt's Blog.

Hope the tables are treating you right. I am excited to keep trying my new plan to build up my bankroll. Work will be kicking my ass for awhile. I opened my new branch on April 1st with 5 new employees. I have to hire 4 more in the next 2 months. Busy, busy, busy. I'll be trying to hit the BBT3 games when I can, hopefully Mondays and Wednesdays.

In the next couple of months I hope to get a new laptop and start posting specific hand histories again. I have to wait a couple of months because Hawkette just got me a new IPHONE. HELL YEAH! I love it! It is so freakin' Cool. I have wanted one for a year (or since they came out) and now I have it. It is awesome! Now if I can just download FTP onto my Iphone, I would be set...

Stay Patient.....

2 comments:

OhCaptain said...

I love my iPhone too. These things are great!!!

Have you figured out how to update your blog, with pictures, from your phone yet??? Sweet way to do!

Congrats on the upward slope to the profit chart.

jamyhawk said...

email me some tips captain. I need them. I am so new to the Iphone but love it.....