Thursday, April 24, 2008

Conversation with a 7 year old

This morning after I had left for work, my wife was still in bed asleep. My 7 year old "Boo" woke her up with this conversation:

Boo: "Mom! I have proof that you and dad are really the tooth fairy."
Mom: "What?" (still groggy, and unsure where this is going)
Boo: "Remember when we couldn't find my tooth that fell out. Well, I found it and put it under my pillow for the last two nights and the tooth fairy never came."
Mom: "Boo. Go get ready for school"

8 comments:

OhCaptain said...

That's some funny stuff! I suspect our 8 year old is losing her charm for all things mythical. We are hoping she is also not going to spoil the magic for the 4 year old. Scary times. Scary times.

Anonymous said...

Doh!

BWoP said...

That's too cute!

lj said...

lol

Anonymous said...

Just blame it on the economy!

jamyhawk said...

Yes Champ. New Headline: Tooth Fairy killed by rising gas prices!

Thanks everyone for your comments.

Riggstad said...

I love moms response!!

WillWonka said...

Yep, much smarter than we give them credit for sometimes.

Good One!!