Saturday, April 26, 2008

$3 tourney Friday night.

549 players and I get my first KO in hand 3 and my 2nd with 34 players left

I get 2 more right away then hit a big one with KJ vs K9. I am in 3rd of 28 right now.

Won AQ vs 44 on river. I had 5 x the chips preflop. 4/18 now

Lost a big hand when I tried to but a pot with 57hearts and got killed by KK

Doubled up with 77 vs A10 then hit AA and bought pot to put me at 1/16

I bought a pot with A3 and was 3/10

Final table, I have 1 and 2 behind me which is perfect. I am 2 of 9.

I eff up when I play 66 And chip leader catches up on turn with an A7. I go home 7th and get 40something for $3 buy in. so close, yet so far away
Sent from my iPhone


____________________________________________________________________________________
Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

No comments: