Tuesday, December 23, 2008

why so serious?

That's my 18 year old son's favorite line from his favorite character (the Joker).

Things have gotten more busy at work for me (not really serious). 30 year mortgage rates dropped into the 4.x's and we are getting 4 times the normal work load right now. Don't get me wrong, it is great, but the work day no longer has any cracks to blog in it. I'm making more money now than I have ever in my life so I try to focus on it while the "gettin's good".

Poker has been great to me this year. I want to do a recap '08 and a GOALS for 09, but haven't found the time lately. I took out a huge chunk of poker money for savings, a big chunk for a laptop and recently a big chunk for my wife's Christmas present. So this year was really fantastic for poker winnings.

Hope you have a great Christmas. I'm gonna try to get some more posts done over the next week. Oh Yeah, and I said Christmas. Sorry if that is not your Holiday. You can wish me Happy Whatever and I'll be glad to say "Same to you". Have a great one!

Stay patient....

1 comment:

jjok said...

grats on the successes this year.....professionally and pokerally.....

and best wishes for a great new year for you and yours.