Wednesday, December 24, 2008

FROM LAST TO FIRST

What a wild Fantasy Football year. I got a D from my peers for my Fantasy Draft, and rightfully so. My first 4 picks were pretty much a bust: Steven Jackson, Willis McGahee, Chad Johnson and Matt Hasselback. I went 0-4 to start the season.





But then I went on a tremendous run, thanks in big part to Deangelo Williams, whom I picked up off the waiver wire. I would only lose 1 more game all season long. I rode Donovan McNabb all year long, but played Tyler Thigpen for the playoffs (I picked him up off the waiver wire right before the playoffs started). I also played Green Bay DST all year but played the Seahawks for the Super Bowl. I won the Super Bowl 157-74. What a blowout! Here was my final roster (the checks were waiver wire additions):


Ship it!

1 comment:

Schaubs said...

Nice work!

LMAO that Williams was on the wire...

nice pick up!