Thursday, December 4, 2008

New site I'm playing on



In an effort to get some rakeback, I signed up a while back at CAKE Poker. I never loaded any money in because I was really focusing on tournament play and Full Tilt has the best variety of tournaments and SNG's.

But now I want to start trying to develop my skills at Omaha, especially in ring games, so I bought chips in CAKE Poker. I get my rakeback through RAKETHERAKE. It's funny that FTP and Pokerstars are so diverse in their interfaces. CAKE actually reminds me of Party Poker. I actually laughed when I heard the clapping for winning a hand.

Anyway, so far it seems to be a pretty decent site to play on. Especially if you want to wear blue high heels like you can see me wearing in the picture above. At this table, I sat down with $30 and cashed out over $100. We'll see if that continues. I'll keep you updated.

Stay patient....

No comments: