Sunday, August 17, 2008

Another Daily Double Score

I played the $10 Daily Double Sunday night and cashed in both, but didn't go far from there. I really was focusing on a $75 SNG and might have missed a few hands I should have played.


Gavin Smith was directly to my left. It was interesting because he never talked to anyone. He eventually sat out after he was short stacked. I'm in first at this point.


Still in first place. Really won't be happy unless I hit first. Next, you can see the 3 tournaments I am playing in: DDA, DDB and $75SNG


Down to 3 in the SNG and I lose a big hand all in to Petie and then another hand to aggressive betting by donk64. No fun short stacked. . .



I end up finishing 3rd to a suckout, but I was short stacked anyway. I'll take another cash any day. No Gavin shirt for me, although Petie informed me he has 7 and he got Gavin's tonight. I was disappointed in Gavin that he quit playing once he was shortstacked. Maybe he had something else come up. I sure hope he doesn't always do that.



In the DDA I just barely cashed.

I cashed in the DDB but the table closed immediately, so no screen shot. I'll get a double bonus but I'm sure not the best double. I still love playing those Daily Doubles...

Hope the table were good to you this weekend like they were to me. I get to play hookie tomorrow and play golf. What a great life!

Stay patient......

No comments: