Saturday, March 22, 2008

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


This was fun! At one point, I was down to 500 in chips. I was also in first with 3 people left and had a 3-1 chip lead on each of the players. I was really disappointed not to take 1st, since I consider my final table play to be one of my strengths ("so why do you suck at SNG's?" you say????). I sucked out a few times and won the majority of my races. That's what it takes to go deep.


Thanks to everyone for your critique of my cash hand. It's weird that I wouldn't play that hand in that position in a tournament, and it sounds like I shouldn't in cash play either.

I'm playing in another live tournament tonight for charity. I'll try to remember to stay patient.

6 comments:

smokkee said...

nice!

you should try some of the 8.80 180-player sngs if you haven't already.

jusdealem said...

Very nice!

KajaPoker said...

bloggers are rocking this weekend. good job hawk!

lj said...

wtg!

bayne_s said...

w00t

Matt said...

Way to abuse those micro donks!