Friday, March 7, 2008

Getting One Buy-IN to the MATH




This was good. The next one was bad...





I'm playing well. Tight when I should but loose when I could. I get to the final 2 tables in a $10 90 player KO. . . Oh yeah, by the way, I reloaded so now I am going to get back to playing in a little deeper tourney's.



Anyway, I'm on the button with J4sooooooooooted and the blinds are 600/1200. I have about 4000 in chips. The SB has 38,000 and the BB has about 4900. I'm in 11th of 11 players and the BB is in 10th. I figure I can buy his BB with an all in. I have been playing fairly tight, so I hope my image is an Ace at least if I am going all in. I shove from the button, but the SB wakes up with a hand. I'm out... Disappointing playing that long and finishing on the bubble (or one away). But I did collect 4 bounty's. That's an $11 buy in with an $8 return after not finishing in the money. Not too shabby...


Just when I was wondering how to play AK... figures!

Stay patient...

No comments: