Thursday, July 26, 2007

On a ROLL!


How many times have you seen a run of dead cards and can't seem to hit the money ever? I remember. Right now, I am just on a roll. It has been over six months since I was playing on FT, but since getting back on a couple of weeks ago, I have finished in the money in 5 of 6 tournaments, I finished 2nd in a $35 10 player SNG, and I have been profiting on the cash tables.


I know it will even out, but hopefully I can stay on the +side. My bankroll is up 215% on FT in the last 2 1/2 weeks.

Now, if I can only stay CONNECTED to FT for more than 10 minutes straight.... I couldn't even get on last night. For some more info on that, see Hammer Player's Post.

Thanks to lj for the post on how to do screenshots. Let's hope I don't carried away with it.

Stay patient.

4 comments:

lj said...

congrats! i hope the roll doesn't end anytime soon. and glad to help w/ screenshots, it's so fun to be able to post them now!

Schaubs said...

Now that you've mentioned it in your blog... you're doomed! JKJK

Good luck and make sure you don't go all donkey now that you have this new and improved bank roll.

Thanks for the HA too.

gadzooks64 said...

Totally Doomed!

But nice while it lasted I'm sure!

jamyhawk said...

lol. let the poker gods bring it on!