Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Start of 2010


(from www.officialpokerrankings.com )

The good news is that I have a 69% ROI so far this year. 2009 was profitable for me but not as good as 2008 only because I did not have a 2K+ score in 2009 (In 2008, I had a 6K+ score). I had one 1K+ score in '09 but it came early in the year.

October and December of 2009 were horrid for me. That is bringing my 120 day rating way down, but I found some mistakes and January has been pretty good so far. I'm looking forward to building my bankroll back up through the Super Turbos (see this post) and then taking some bigger shots again.

I would really like to get to the kind of success this guy has been having lately.

Hope the tables are treating you well....

2 comments:

BWoP said...

GL GL GL!

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such articles. I love to read articles like this. BTW add more pics :)