Friday, September 18, 2009

Solsbury Hill

Does anyone else get great flashbacks from college when listening to this song?

So my poker has a been a bit off lately. I've noticed when I'm not playing on a regular basis, I start getting less patient. I'll go all in on a draw or raise on a bluff and then fire 2 or 3 air bullets. I know that is a move you can make but i forget that I have to be really certain when to fire with air 3 streets in a row.

I've been trying to play more online to practice for my live play. Just to get more patient is most important. Hard to believe playing online? True. Just have to keep working on it.

Congratulations to Scott and Brittany on the birth of their first son: SUTTON. Scott must be super excited because he is going to miss poker on Saturday because of it. Hope you guys are having fun. I know you are.

I have my second game as a head coach coming up Sunday. . . . The kids (8 year olds) were so awesome in practice on Thursday night. It makes me feel like the pressure is on me. I mean, if they are going to play great then the pressure comes down to the offensive play calling. What am I saying???? They are 8.... GEEEEEZ. Still, I want to call the perfect game.

I hope your weekend is great!

Stay patient...

No comments: