Friday, September 18, 2009

Smooth Criminal

I feel like superman right now. Everything is going right. I can't do anything wrong. If there were ever kryptonite in my pants, I would believe it was now.

I mean, I have been in so much pain for the last 3 days. And I don't have any idea why. Tonight it is suddenly gone. Just vanished. It hurt in the back and the front. But now it's gone. I must be doing something right.

It seems like anything that goes on, goes my way. Or anything that matters goes my way. I am still susceptible to the FullTilt RNG but hey... who isn't?

Can my life really be this good? I have had failed businesses, failed relationships, just about everything you can imagine. But now I finally am living the dream. I hope I don't wake up if this is just a dream....

No comments: