Thursday, September 25, 2008

How did we get here?

If anyone is interested in what is going on with the mortgage industry right now, this presentation pretty much sums it up. Caution: it does contain some profanity.




If you can't read it, click to make it bigger and you can run presentation directly from google docs. Thanks to everyone for the advice on how to load a powerpoint presentation into blogger. Riggs, I couldn't get your method to work. It just made my screen all sticky. Waffles and OhCaptain: I used google docs and copied the HTML to blogger....

4 comments:

Riggstad said...

Dude you absolutely have to email that pp!

I can work the slides but cant enlarge to read the print.

But I absolutely have to read it!

Riggstad said...

forget about the email... I figured it out :)

Riggstad said...

Did you write this? Cause this is pretty damned good, and hysterical.

Bravo Jamy!

jamyhawk said...

I absolutely did NOT write this. I wish I did. It was sent around to everyone in my industry (several times) with no author tag.

I loved it because it was so true and so funny!