Monday, July 7, 2008

taking another break?

I went through a time about 3 months ago, where I got behind on posting and on reading blogs. I was promoted to manager and suddenly had 5 people besides myself that I was responsible for. But after a couple of months, I had everything running smoothly the way I wanted it to, and I had more time to start catching up on my blog and blog reading.

Well now it has happened again. I am being promoted and am in charge of half of my company's sales force. It is definitely a good thing, but it will double the amount of people I am responsible for.

The nice thing is that I know after a couple of months, I will have everything running smoothly again and can get back to reading and blogging. In the meantime, I apologize if I don't comment on your blog often, it may just be that I'm embarrassed to post a comment 2 or 3 weeks after a topic of discussion.

In the meantime, good luck to everyone still in the WSOP. I got a small piece of LJ, but unfortunately, she busted out already. Go check out her blog here...

Stay patient....