Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Saint Louis at the Final Table

Congratulations to one of my "locals" from Saint Louis: Dennis Phillips. He made the final table of the main event.



No. I don't know him, but I'm sure over the next 16 weeks, I'll find the 6 degrees or less I know of him.

In other weird news, check out this story. Here's a small snippet from the Pokernews website:

"In fact, PokerNews was looking forward to and expected a large number of sponsorship offers from the world's biggest poker rooms – Tiffany's career was about to explode and we could not have been more proud for her. Therefore, we are incredibly disappointed with Tiffany and her agent's lack of respect and professionalism. We are currently seeking legal council on this entire situation and potential damages to PokerNews."

Oh the drama the WSOP brings...

I will say that I couldn't tear myself away from the live coverage of the final 3 tables. Everyone at Pokernews did a great job. And a special congrats on a job well done to Change100 who I know from the blogger tournaments as well. I will definitely look forward to next year's coverage through Pokernews.


I play my 2nd tournament of 13 tomorrow night for a chance to get my buyin for 2009 WSOP ME. Wish me luck...

Stay patient...

No comments: