Monday, March 14, 2011

Survive THIS MF'er

I can't believe those backstabbing bastards and how they lied and how.....

Wait, that would be the pot calling the kettle black.


I'm out of Survivor. I made it to final 8 but that was it. After getting nervous about Goat scheming to take out Jordan (my original alliance), I planned the overthrow of Goat. It worked but put a huge target on my back. Last night I was betrayed by my alliance as 5 of the 8 contestants left voted for me to go home.

I was way outside of the group there.

Anyway, I have notes from all the conversations and such that may be of interest. There were quite a few twists and turns. I'll start posting my recap of my time on Survivor as the game winds down. Right now there is too much information in there that I don't think would be fair to reveal to all of the players still in the game.

Thanks to Buddydank and Goat for setting this up. If you get a shot to play in the next Survivor, I highly recommend it. And take it seriously, you will enjoy it. Hopefully they can up the stakes a bit for the next one. I think that would make a big difference if you were playing for $1,000 instead of a couple hundred. Not that it would have helped me, but it may have kept people from forgetting to vote sometimes.

If you want to follow the people still left in the game, come out and play. I'll try to make the rest of the games when I can. See you there:

Full Tilt Poker
Sundays (different formats)
Donkey Island Event #X



9:30 PM EST
password: survive

Mookie/Dank
Full Tilt Poker
$10 + $1 NLHE
Wednesdays
10 PM EST
password: vegas1

4 comments:

Josie said...

Good game Jamy. VERY good game.

Jordan said...

GG, Jamy. It broke my heart to see you taken out. I also plan on writing a behind-the-scenes perspective on what I was doing, but I've decided to wait until after the votes, since I don't want to blow up anyone's game. I look forward to seeing what you have to say as well.

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Good on you guys for not outing anybody just yet. I have decided not to even post odds because of the things I know about what's going on with those still left in the game, and what they've done so far. Unlike the real Survivor, Survivor Poker takes place in real time and can surely be affected by things people say or find out about the remaining contestants.

jamyhawk said...

I'll be honest Hoy, I freaked when you listed me and Jordan as possible winners of this thing.

Regardless of how poorly I did or didn't do, I felt it put some of a target on my back.

So I agree that if you posted odds it could affect the decisions some people make.