Saturday, March 13, 2010

Please Fulltilt Poker -this is not a joke

OK, Fulltilt Poker, Please tell me when I can come back. Seriously. I played my normal game and then when my bankroll started to drain fast, I decided to tighten up. You still punished me. This is what you did to me:
I lost with 
A9 vs K3
A10 vs QJ
A9 vs 44
KQ vs AK
flopped straight vs turned flush
55 vs AK
AJ vs QJ
A2 vs Q10
AJ vs Q4
Q5 vs 22
99 vs A7 to 7 on flop then another 7 on river
A9 vs Q10
77 vs AK
AJ vs A10
AJ vs Q10
A10 VS K10
A6 vs 107
AQ vs K9
99 vs AQ

OK, I will stop playing for awhile. But please, please, please tell me when I can come back. I like you, but just don't like to be abused for your entertainment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

BamBam said...

I bleed for thee and I understand. It's really a game for jerks!

;)