Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Everywhere is.... freaks and hairies...tell me where is sanity

"I'd love to change the world
But I don't know what to do
So I'll leave it up to you" ..... Ten Years After

If you can play with patience and wait for the hands, BODOG is the nutzzzz. Now, granted: I play at the micro stakes .05/.10. But I have to tell you: pay attention! You can see plenty of draw and straight chasing, calling with 2nd or 3rd pairs, and just plain 'ol donkey play. And make sure to compliment the donkey play. They love it and will pay you back handsomely. Here is a screen shot of a $10 max buy in table I played for a couple of hours tonight.



Up 5+Buyins at any level is fun!

I'm on work tilt right now, so I haven't posted much. With mortgage rates low, I am swamped (I am a Loan Officer, if you don't know). Also, I am opening the 3rd sales office of our company sometime in March. I'm not dealing with much of the operations (office space, phones, servers, etc.), but I am working on finding people and getting my personal shit in order to manage a bunch of other sales people. Can't very much be lazy, and expect the people under me to work hard... So, I don't have much time to post.

Any free time I have had lately, I've spent trying to recruit players and find donations for my upcoming charity tournament. There is still time to donate if you would like. We have gotten Fulltiltpoker funds, an HDTV, A poker table, Ultimate Dealer Buttons, Books, playing cards, poker chips, and more... Any small donation will help. If you donate anything at all, you will be listed on this website, on the figgtreepoker website and on the actual flyers we will hand out at the tournament. Many players are excited about the FTP funds. If you could donate even $5, they will go to a great cause. You can donate the funds to me now or I will get you the winners name and you can donate directly to them. We are expecting around 100 players; unfortunately I won't be one of them, as I will be focusing on running the tournament.
Check out these prizes that YOU COULD DO too:



All proceeds from this tournament go directly to the figgtree foundation. Check them out here.
Don't Forget about Riverchasers tonight. 8pm. FTP. Password: riverchasers
Stay patient...

No comments: