Tuesday, January 25, 2011

WBCOOP 2011

Thought I would give this tournament a shot tonight. Registered at work, hurried home and settled in with the family for dinner (and my laptop tuned to Pokerstars). Nothing major during the first hour until the first break. Down to 600 or so from the original 720.

This was the first fun hand I had. I reraised, got a call, then flopped a set. I couldn't elicit a bluff or a call though so made only a little money.

Then I hit this hand. He raised my BB, so I shoved. Crossing fingers...... and whew!
Then I had the same thought process on this hand. Raise from the button must be a really wide range, so I shove to put him all in. OOPS. He spikes his Ace and I'm down to 5 BB's.

OK, One more time. Same theory. Button shoves and I decide to call and hope to get lucky. I had nothing left anyway after the blinds go by. Out 202'nd where 153 pay. Oh well. Maybe I'll try the Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo tomorrow night...

No comments: