Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Upcoming Charity Tournament

We have 3 days left until my annual Charity Tournament. I am exhausted from working on it almost every night for the past week and a half. I am tweaking the software, working out prize rankings, designing sponsor recognition sheets, etc.

I really enjoy doing it, but the week or so before will wear me out. I can't wait until Saturday: 1)It will finally be here 2)It will be a blast. I do always have a ton of fun.

Last year we had 79 players which included over 20 walk-ins the day of. Right now we have 106 pre-registered. I am planning on cutting it off at 120 players (due to seating restrictions), but I do NOT want to turn people away at the door. Hopefully we will come in right at 120players, but I have a feeling we will be turning people away.

Last year we raised right at $5,000 for the Charity, but with 120 players, we have a chance at doubling that number. Hard to believe we might be able to raise $10,000 or even close to it. It's all because of the great donations we got this year. We have over $6,000 in prizes. All donated. So that's HUGE!

I really can't wait. I'm getting very excited. Thank you to anyone reading this that donated. You really made a difference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep working ,great job!