Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Last night I got heads up in a Satellite to an FTOPS seat. I had the other player pretty well figured out, so was confident to take it down even though we were about even in chips. I chipped up nicely and was at about 42K to his 22K when this hand happened.

I raised 2 1/2x from the SB with Ah5h. He called. Flop came Jh5s6c. I insta shoved. I mean shoved so fast it was like shoving in the dark. He thought for a long time and finally called with 4c7c. I thought I had him dominated, but in reality was only a 57% favorite. Better than a coin flip, but not much. Bad thing was, he beat me with runner runner clubs for the flush.



From there it all seemed to go down hill. We were at 600/1200 blinds and here are the hands I got: 64 76 210 85 Q2 34 35 23 AQ (raised and won the blinds) 2J KQ (raised and won the blinds) K5 (raised and won the blinds) K5 (raised and won the blinds) 78 54 45 24 26 and finally 10J (which I shoved and lost to A4). Bad timing for a bad run of cards.



Still, second paid $54. Not bad for a $5 entry and $5 add on. Would have loved that $216 first place though.



And here's a shot of Bowie300 (friend I've been tutoring on 45player Super Turbos) that he sent me last night:


I hope you are tearing up the Super Turbos as well.

Stay patient....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.