Saturday, November 28, 2009

Another winning day



I love the 8.80 tournaments. Of the last 5 I have played in, I have 2 5th place finishes for $108 each and a 4th for $144. That's a pretty good ROI, I'd say.

I also hit a $33 rebuy for $172. I did an add on, so that was $106 profit. Overall, it was a great night for poker. I just wish I had more time I could play.

I've been watching videos off of PokerVT. Click the link above and check it out. I haven't watched any of Daniel's videos, but I'm enjoying Adam Junglen's stuff. It's just a good reminder of how to play online poker. I've been able to expand my starting hands in late position and tighten my starting hands in early position. And I'm getting better at understanding when to shove and when to call shoves.

I've also been using pokerstove to understand my equity against starting hand ranges. Try it and you will learn something. That's for sure. It's really been helping me.

Hope all is treating you well. Stay patient.....

No comments: