Thursday, April 2, 2009

Read all about it! JJOK wins with JJ

Congrats to JJOK for winning the Mookie tonight. His winning hand?

Special congrats to Shabazz for getting so close. He has got to finish strong in the overall points at the end of three months. Seems like he is at every final table.

And congrats to my buddy theCloserX5. He got in the points again. Don't underestimate my statement when I tell you: HE IS A POINTS WHORE.... try to get in the points more often than he does. I dare you..... LOLOLOLOL

OH and by the way, I finished 6th in my WSOP WB tournament. I have 1 tourney left and I am in first place by .7 points. I think 3rd place is too far from me to catch me, but we'll see. I should be good for a $1500 seat unless I get arrested on the way to the tournament. But I plan on seeing YOU at the Main Event....

1 comment:

jjok said...

meh, jacks r ok.....haha

Thanks for the note bub......cloud 9 is mine....