Monday, February 16, 2009

Really?

I don't use poker tracker right now. I bought it a couple of years ago, then changed laptops 3 or 4 times and have never set it back up again.

But I would be interested to know from anyone that tracks all of their tournaments and hands played if there is really no difference than what would be expected.

Because, I would say that this weekend, I got sucked out on WAY MORE than I won my coin flips. Is that statistically possible? Of course. But man, it is frustrating to have hands like these that I shove preflop and get called and then lose, time after time after time:

1 comment:

OhCaptain said...

Everything is statistically possible when it comes to running bad. Just quit noticing :-)

As far as poker tracker goes, the two post that I wrote about that software remain to this day the most popular posts I have. Read them. Let me know if you find something different.