Monday, November 17, 2008

The First HAWK tournament

Thanks to everyone for playing. It was pretty cool to know everyone that was playing. I set up a private tournament for people from the Saint Louis area only. We had 4 players at my house: Myself (Jamyhawk), My wife (Hawkette), My neighbor (Andybel142), and my son (Big0face). Here's how it looked:

It was pretty funny when my neighbor pushed all in on my son and he was dying to look around at his laptop and see if he should call or not.

Bowie 300 is the first to go out:


Stl_phily's aggressive play takes him out next:

Next, I take out my wife, proving there is no love in poker:
Andybel and my son both go out on the same hand and it is the last hand at their table so I don't get a chance at a screenshot.

The young Ohlsen is out after a coin flip goes my way:



Bill knocks out Dave with the un-foldable hand:



The senior ohlsen takes out a short stacked Tom:



Rich takes out Senior Ohlsen:



I've turned up the aggression, but get caught and Rich takes me out:



Joe knocks out Bill on a miracle river card:


The final hand gives it to the Closer!


Thanks again for playing. We'll do it again next month.















No comments: