Monday, June 30, 2008

CORNHOLIO

Wow, a week and no posts. It's so easy to do.

It is the last week (and last day) of the month and that is my busiest time. I'm going to try to piece some type of post together today in between my real work duties.

I didn't play a single poker tournament all weekend. It's been so nice out that I've ended up playing Cornhole while BBQ'n most nights. You don't know Cornhole? or "Cornholio" as I like to call it? Check it out this video on it here:


I did play "dealer's choice" poker Saturday night with the neighbors. It was nickel, dime, quarter stuff with a bunch of goofy but fun games. We did some stud games. And we played a game that I call Indian Poker where you hold one card up on your head where only your opponents can see what you are holding -you cannot. It is a very fun game that gets people laughing, but I haven't figured out a good way to bet it yet. So far, setting up an ante and then playing against the Pot, the same way you would with "In-between" or "Guts" is the best I cold figure. Each person would declare in or out, then pay or rake the pot accordingly. Anyone else ever play this game and have a better betting system, please let me know.

With the WSOP ME coming up, I'm trying to stake someone. Not really for the money making opportunity, but for the juice it gives to follow the action closer. Unfortunately, I can't hit a 10% figure like this guy wants, but I'm still working on finding the right person. I'll let you know if I get something worked out.


Hope the tables are treating you right! Stay patient...

1 comment:

Fuel55 said...

Fawking hilarious.