Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm not the one that just got buttfucked on national TV, Dwayne!

Such a great line from Die Hard 1 . I love those movies.

Cal finished 12th in state out of 15 total. He ran his worst race all year. Bummer for him, but still I am proud he made state. He ran the same heat with the kid who holds the state record for the 200meter (set last year), so I think he may have been a little starstruck.

Wednesday night poker. Sucks for me. In Mook Stayed in for awhile, but then ran KK into AQ. I had him covered so got another chance 2 hands later with A6 and the same player called me with KQ. Queen on the flop and I am done. Sucked!!!!

One more try in the next tourney. I get AA and decide to trap. It works perfectly as I get the one and only Mookie to call my all in from the turn with only 77. Sucker!!! Oh wait, 7 on the river and Mook takes me down.

Three hands all in and three times ahead and three losses. Oh well. I run goot!. Not as goot as Fuel55, but I run Goot!

3 comments:

lucko said...

I got to admit, I loved seeing your Kings get cracked after you slowrolled them.

jamyhawk said...

Damn Lucko. You don't miss anything. Must be why you run so good!

Actually, I never slow roll, I was considering folding. I even typed in the comments something like "damn". He came over the top of me and I just felt that he had an Ace and it was gonna kill me. Seems that any Ace is golden in coin flips on FTP.

I know that I should never fold KK preflop heads up, but I was right: the Ace killed me.

RaisingCayne said...

Yeah, typing "damn" when holding KK preflop will often be considered as "slow rolling," despite just about any circumstance. I know 'how to fold this hand' is the name of your game and all, but it should RARELY even be considered pre-flop.