Sunday, February 13, 2011

First Game of Survivor Poker

First game of Survivor for me tonight. I was ready. I played a rebuy last night to prepare and took it down. I was ready.

Oh and while I start the tournament, I figured I would install Teamspeak so that I can get onto  BDR tonight.

So while working on the Teamspeak, my Fulltilt client wouldn't come up over the Teamspeak window. So I hear a beep and check my table and it's my turn. But the window hadn't popped up.

So the 2nd hand of the tournament, I shove with AK (it's a rebuy), and then go back to work on Teamspeak. Then when I get a moment I go back and check on my tournament, and I'm OUT.

OUT 2nd hand. Brilliant!

Now I know to put auto rebuy on and to get my BDR issues worked out BEFORE I play poker.

Come play Wednesday night. Click the Survivor image to the right. I guarantee I will last longer than the 2nd hand!

No comments: